Technologies and techniques
- Key and innovative theories, methodologies, schemes and technologies of blockchain and AI
- Architectures and platforms for blockchain and AI
- Blockchain and AI for Big Data
- Blockchain and AI for Multi-Agent systems
- Blockchain and AI for the Internet of Things
- Blockchain and AI in 5G
- Sensors and devices for blockchain
- Distributed consensus mechanisms (PoW, PoS, PoE…)
- Encryption algorithms
- Fault tolerance mechanisms
- Other distributed ledger technologies
- Cloud, fog, and edge computing approaches for blockchain
- Blockchain standardization issues
- Platforms for smart contracts
- Side-chain and cross-chain systems
- Anonymity and privacy in blockchain
- Malicious transactions detection
- 4th and 5th generation blockchain
- Blockchain and AI enabled new business models and applications
- Blockchain and AI for e-commerce
- Blockchain and AI for logistics and transportation
- Blockchain and AI for supply chain management
- Blockchain and AI for product life cycle
- Blockchain and AI for knowledge and innovation management
- Blockchain and AI for agriculture
- Blockchain and AI in eHealth
- Applications of cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain as a Tamper-Proof Technology
- Application of smart contracts
- Blockchain Governance and Human Rights
- Applications of blockchain and AI in other domains.
- Use-cases of blockchain and AI in Industry 4.0, banking, etc.
- Blockchain and AI for fintech
- Blockchain and AI for insurtech
All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (6 pages for Doctoral Consortia), including figures and references:
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the Blockchain congress management system.
BLOCKCHAIN welcomes the submission of papers and gives preference to the topics listed under the call. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference.
Accepted papers will be included in Blockchain Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNNS of Springer Verlag.
Authors of selected papers from Blockchain Congress will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in different journals.
To Be Updated
Proceedings of BLOCKCHAIN 2021 are available:
Blockchain and Applications
3rd International Congress
Editors: Javier Prieto, Alberto Partida, Paulo Leitão, António PintoMore information