All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (4 pages in Doctoral Consortium), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper:
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNNS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above.
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**). The template can be downloaded below.
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- A document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the BLOCKCHAIN 2021 conference management system.
The copyright's data for BLOCKCHAIN 2021 are:
- TITLE: Blockchain and Applications, 3rd International Congress
- EDITORS: Javier Prieto, Alberto Partida, Paulo Leitao, and António Pinto
Download pre-filled form for BLOCKCHAIN 2021
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the Blockchain congress management system.
Blockchain welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in Blockchain Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the congress proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag.
Authors of selected papers from Blockchain will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in different journals.